Friday, November 7, 2008

i'm sad today :(

well as most of u guys dont know i broke up with my bf last two or three weeks. i was sad at the moment but i got back on my feet n met ths awesome guy. he's really really awesome n great. i cant reveal his name anyway. i dont want to hurt anybody by telling his name :) sorry. so back to my story. he's sweet, adorable, kind, always there for me and so on. too many good thgs bout him. so yeah. he said he love me and so do i. i love him. too much until theres no more love u can squeeze out of me. we had all ths romantic moments until yest he told me that he's not single anymore. i dont know what to do now. i'm confuse and blur. i feel like hating myself. but cant find the reason why i should do that. its okay. maybe she's way better. all i want to say is i still love him and i'll always do.

No comments: