Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SUGAR POP HONEY :))





Well here I would like to introduce to you my dearest Muhamad Taufik Abdullah. I'm currently with him right now. This is the person i would love to spend my time and life with. I really really love him so so much. He is my pride and joy, the person whom cherish me all the time. Who is always by my side whenever i need him and for god sake i need him alot than i can imagine.


From the first time I met him, I knew that he was the one who is destined to be with me. I met him at KLCC entrance. We didnt really know each other that time. I went to have a smoke actually at that moment from work. Then I went to have a sit beside him since there is a huge space beside him at that time. Actually it occur to me to talk to him. It was god will. heh. I love him from the bottom of my heart. I really really do. AND now its gonna be our 2nd anniversary soon. I want him now. I miss him. Come back baby. I MISS YOU :D

No comments: