Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm Sick yet again....

Well here it goes. I was not feeling well these past few weeks. Apparently it has gotten worse. even if it's just having a bad fever but this time with running nose and headache and migraine all together I feel like dying. Please make it stop. I hate feeling sick but even when I'm sick I had to back to my hometown to Johor Bahru to visit my Grandma who's not feeling well herself. I don't want her to fall sick. NO WAY I CAN LIVE WITH THAT !!!! I don't want anyone to be sick to be frank. All this while I've been spending my time trying to think how can i fight these disease. I don't like to take medicine. URGHHH ! It's bitter and I HATE IT. Being sick and not being able to meet my IZZAN AZRI just so that he wouldn't get sick to is too much. I MISS meeting him.
We have more time to meet actually but it's fine. I'll just meet him whenever I'm free and when I'm NOT SICK !!! hahaha. Well I guess that's it for now. I got to get some sleep for now. I'll post more later on. Goodbye friends :) LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOX <3

No comments: