Friday, September 7, 2012

Raya :)



Hello everyone :) Today I want to tell you about my 'raya' this year. Well I didnt go back to my hometown to celebrate my 'raya' so basically this 'raya' I spend time with my family at home and my mom cooked delicious dishes for 'raya'. I had 'nasi tomato', 'rendang', 'ayam masak merah' and 'sayur campur'. This 'raya' my 'kampung' is my house at Ukay Perdana. It is fine with me as long as I'm with my whole family. My cousins didn't spend the first 'raya' with me as they spend their time with their families. We had our get together when they came to my house on the 5th day of 'raya' and we had so much fun taking pictures and doing photo shoots and laughing ourselves of and just trying to catch up with each other. I was having the time of my life as I got a lot 'duit raya' for this festive season. I get to enjoy myself as I get money for it :D I wish my next 'raya' would be just the same. Wish me luck you guys :)

No comments: