Thursday, March 14, 2013

About Me :)




Hello Sir Haiqal :) My name is Afif Ayumie binti Jama'uddin. I'm 21 years old this year. I was born on 28th January 1992 that is the year of monkey. I know when you see the year of monkey you can understand why sometimes I act like one. hahaha. I'm a talkative person and I love to joke around with my friends no matter who they are. I love to sing and dance all the time since it is my passion. I'm studying Mass Communication here in East Technology College. Well I think I've told you everything that is to know about me including my past lives. I enjoy having you as my lecturer but sometimes I think you want to be mad at us yet you couldn't. I wish you love teaching us eventhough you've only been here for almost a month. I'm sorry that we are not the best students you have around but we're trying our best to be better :) I wished I had more time having you as my lecturer but the time passed. Hope you'll be my lecturer too next semester. Enjoy your time here sir :) I wish you all the best. Thank you for everything.

No comments: