Thursday, March 14, 2013

One of the moments part 1 :)





This is one of my beautiful memories that I have stated in my mind and I will cherish it forever. This day was the day when my elder brother ask me to join him for a shooting at Shah Alam. I was suppose to act as a makeup artist for a model. We were shooting for SAMSUNG GALAXY CAMERA and they had a model whom I can't really remember who her name was but what I remember was she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life and she's tall too. I'm so jealous of her but it's fine with me. Everyone is beatiful in their own way right ? Well the story for this picture starts with when my brother and my ex boyfriend was shooting as the cameraman and his assistant. My pet brother and I got bored so we decided to take pictures using the webcam from the laptop that I've brought along with me. Then we ask Aiman who is a friend of my brother to come and join us too because he seemed bored during that time. After taking the photos, I decided to combine them to be in one photo so that it saves some spaces in my laptop. As I combine it, my ex boyfriend came to me and got jealous because his pictures weren't there too. I just ignore him and go on with my work so this is the end of the art piece that I've made and I hope you like it too just as much as I do :)

No comments: