Wednesday, March 13, 2013

PERTH :)



 I really miss Perth. I wish I could go there again. All I miss is the peaceful and beautiful scenery there. When I'm there, everyone is really nice and friendly. The food is really delicious. The steak, the fish & chip and many more. I even got a chance to eat other food. For example, Indonesian food and Turkish kebab. In this picture, I was actually at a beach call Margaret River. Yes, it is called Margaret 'river' instead of margaret 'beach' but as you can see the scenery is so beautiful that you wouldn't want to come back to malaysia. Hold on. I have another picture that I want to show you :) 

 

This picture is taken by me anyway. It is 100% original and you can't find it on google except in my facebook. It's going to take awhile but I will be leaving for Australia soon right after I finish my Diploma at East Technology College.

No comments: