Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shah Alam - Ukay Perdana

On the second week of raya, me ,my brother Alif and my cousins went to Bukit Cahaya Shah Alam to sky-walking.I went there with my cousin.I reached there at 12.30 p.m and then me and my cousins went to the sky-walking place.It was a long line to wait my turn.When i came to my turn i started to climbed the tree.I took the extreme version.It was scary at first when the momentum builds i was not scared at all all ready.When i finished the track of sky-walking, all of my cousins was suprise that they thought that i couldnt finished the sky-walking.They were quite impreesed of me.After I finished the sky-walking trip, my boyfriend pick me up and we went to Master Art which is at section 2 Shah Alam.I went there to buy my art supply for my assignments.After that he send me back home to refreshen up and we went to McDonalds PWTC to eat our dinner.And thats is my story for today:)

No comments: