Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Friends

I'm actually the silent type.But when it comes to making friends,i would be the talkative type of person.Someone i know said that babe why everyone you know and everywhere we go there is someone you know.i said back to her, that is the result of being friendly and i like to make new friends.I dont choose my friends, i accepts person i the world.I dont care of the religion,skin color or anything.If they sincere of becoming my friend than is okay with me.Making new friends is good because you got to know new things and you can share many things with them.You can also exchange informations and if you stuck like some trouble you can call someone in your phone contact that is nearby.And that is the important of beung friendly and thats why i like to make new freinds:)

No comments: