Thursday, March 14, 2013

First time being football fans :p

I would like to ask you guys a question. Have any of you been to a live football match in Malaysia before ? I think some of you guys have the experience and some of you haven't been to any of the games. I was 19 when I first went to the live football match in Bukit Jalil Stadium. It started when it was havoc in Malaysia about Singapore coming to Malaysia to have a rematch with the Malaysian team. The Singapore football team was bragging about having their fans to come all the way to Malaysia to support them. Well I guess they are wrong. We have more Malaysian football fans than they know it so at that moment around 100,000 Malaysian football fans came to watch the Malaysian team play. I was so proud because I was apart of it. I was not really into football though but I went because I use to date a guy who is crazy about football as long as I can remember. All I know is the moment I knew him, he was already crazy with football all the time.






I didn't know what I was doing there in the first place but after awhile I was the one who enjoyed myself the most !!! My friends were shocked with my attitude at that time. hahaha.

No comments: